Fashionista.com crunched the numbers, we just tell the story.
Can’t deny it, we all have this secret pleasure of reading articles such as Top 10 weird foods, Top 5 actors’ transformations, Top 20 fashion couples and so on. And when we found this very scientific top created by one of our favorite reads (fashionista.com) we just had to share.
What they did was take into consideration simple facts such as: “Followers and engagement on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest, as well as website traffic, Brand extensions, It factor, Google News searches”. They have a top 20 but we’ll list only the top 5, because we all know these are the girls we secretly want to trade lives with.
1. No surprise here – Chiara Ferragni of the Blonde Salad – “More than 5.6 million Instagram followers, 1.2 million Facebook subscribers, a website that’s enormously popular in both the U.S. and in her native country, and the ability to move a lot of product. These days, she makes the bulk of her money through her growing shoe line, Chiara Ferragni Collection, which is sold at 300 retailers around the world.”
2. Aimee Song, from Song of Style – “Aimee Song, the 29-year-old L.A.-based interior designer with an approachable, California casual sense of style, was one of the first bloggers to rise to celebrity — and she’s stayed on top, with 3.4 million Instagram followers, solid website traffic, a popular Pinterest page and a strong YouTube presence.”
3. Kristina Bazan at Kayture ranks 3 in this top – “With more than 2 million subscribers, Kristina Bazan boasts the highest Facebook following of any blogger on this list, and has more than 2.3 million Instagram followers to boot. She’s also beloved by high-end brands like Dior, Balmain, Louis Vuitton and Valentino.”
4. Julia Engel at Glam meets Gal – she’s one of the youngest figures in the top and embodies that all American, girl next door look. “Only” 1 million followers on Insta at the moment, but surely a great ascend awaits.
5. Wendy Nguyen at Wendy’s Lookbook – very true to her core interest – fashion – Wendy keeps posting outfit photos and pics of her travels and whereabouts. She seems to do it quite well as in just 6 months she has double her Instagram fanbase.
If you’re interested in the entire top 20, check the whole article here.