Pants. Yes, pants. Cool, groovy and comfortable. Here’s the How To Wear guide for NYE.
Unless you’re going to a black tie event or a 20’s inspired party you can easily wear pants for NYE. Not your day to day ripped jeans but some special alternatives. These are items you can buy and dress up for the party and then wear with laid back pieces at work or for your weekend brunch. Get the inspiration below!
1. Sequined pants – a favorite look for me as it is super comfortable, yet flashy and party ready. Pair your trousers with a woolly sweater or a white crisp shirt and some tiny jewelry. Maybe add a lace mask?
2. Leather is always an alternative, be it some slim leather pants or uber-modern culottes. This is a look that can get you easily through the night. Keep it all black and add some flashy accents in jewelry and SHOES!
3. As velvet is this season’s obsession, why not bring it to the NYE party? We love the color and fit of this pair so this is definitely a winner look. Pair with a jersey or a message tee and if the party allows it, wear these pants with biker boots. So eclectic!
4. Embroidered jeans – they’re quite a catch this winter so you must really score a pair – or DIY a pair. They are super versatile and create an amazingly put together look with sexy stilettos, silk shirts and oversized jewelry.
5. And our final alternative – white pants. Yes in winter, yes for a party, yes you can do it! Go for a white-gold look or pair with a super special and precious top. You can thank us later!
Now, let us know what you’ve decided and if you’ll go for these alternative looks or chose the all-girly NYE dress.