No, you won’t feel like you’re in high-school. Just get a cool piece and rock this trend of the season.
We’re not preaching it just for the fun of it, but because backpacks were generously reinvented and we have a serious craving at the moment. So it’s time you too have a craving and start looking for a backpack.
They work great with day to day outfits and for weekend getaways, but we have also found some more corporate models to get you through a day at work. The great part (besides the obvious hip factor) is that you can now use your hands to carry all the other essentials: coffee, bagel, sunglasses, etc, etc. Check the inspiration photos and then get shopping.
Before the grand web browsing begins, please consider color, material, shape and locking system. You need to be practical and fashionable all the way. Here are our favorites!
We’ve got you, here are the direct links (and all products are under $150):
- Silence & Noise bucket backpack, here
- Mi-pac Swing backpack, here
- Factory Aimee backpack, here
- Cambridge Satchel backpack, here
- ASOS Leather & Suede backpack, here
- Matt & Nat Matt & Nat Mumbai backpack, here
- Free People backpack, here
- Betsey Johnson Telephone backpack, here
- Sam Edelman Fifi backpack, here