These went beyond the borderline of feminine.
The ruffles aren’t just a cute detail anymore. This year they became playful… and sometimes naughty. Let’s see!
- The off-the-shoulder style is a must but of course you already know that! This pretty little dress from Storets comes in a white-blue gingham print and it’s cool to wear with minimal sandals. Please don’t force it to behave in high heels. See here.
2. Blush while you can, this Murmur ruffle top is about to reveal it all. Well, almost. Pair it with an innocent smile. Period.
Murmur top here.
3. The blue – a mix of ink and midnight – is just perfect for the ruffled design. Allowed in meeting rooms but also at cocktail hours, this Zacro blouse is definitely a smart investment. Read the details here.
4. This is one of those dresses for the times when you don’t really know what to wear: it has a bit of everything. Match it with long tassel earrings and a matte lipstick for a chic appearance. Shop it here.
5. I love asking questions! Is this for indoor or outdoor activities? Who knows!? I’ll leave it to your imagination. Of course, it’s by Nasty Gal, check here.
No rights reserved for those who don’t feel the need of any of the above.